Pre-employment screening is the verification of a potential employee’s relevant data that relates to the execution of the candidate’s job. The screening provides certainty about the candidate’s information shared and allows you to make better informed hiring decisions based on facts. Are you moving forward with the potential employee?
On this page, we will expand on everything you need to know about pre-employment screening:
Validata’s employment screening software
Validata has developed a software for pre-employment screening that ensures an efficient screening process where your data is always secure.
- Fast and efficient: Our software makes the screening process fast and efficient due to, amongst others, a user-friendly design.
- Transparent for employer and candidate: The results of the screening are simultaneously offered to both the employer and the candidate. By doing so, we try to offer a process that is as transparent and fair as possible.
- GDPR-proof: The security of our software is perhaps the most important precondition for our existence. Validata uses strict frameworks that are periodically tested by independent parties. In addition, Validata employs a DPO, who ensures that our services, and thus your screenings, always comply with the guidelines of the GDPR.
- Access anytime and anywhere: The software is designed for mobile use. This gives candidates more freedom to go through their screening when and where it suits them. This flexibility ultimately benefits the turnaround time.
- Integration with other software: Through our API it is possible to integrate employment screening into your existing workflow and collect reports and data from within your existing ATS-/HR-tool, in one central place.
Employment screening background checks
The background checks within a pre-employment screening vary per sector and depend on the position a candidate will hold. For example, a retail employee should be screened less extensively than the director of a financial institution.
Some of the checks that Validata typically includes in a pre-employment screening include:
- Address check
- Credit check
- Criminal background check
- Education check
- Salary check
In addition, depending on the sector and position, a pre-employment screening can always be extended to include other background checks. We would be happy to think along with you and ensure that you have a screening profile that meets your organisation’s needs.