Privacy website – version 2019.2
This Privacy Website document concerns the gathering and processing of personal data by Validata Group BV (Validata) on its website www.validatagroup.com. When processing the personal data collected through the website, Validata complies with all requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For more information on why and how Validata handles the personal data in the context of a screening, Validata makes reference to the Privacy Statement.
2. Is Validata the data controller for the personal data?
Validata is the data controller in the context of the processing of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR. Our contact details are:
Validata Group BV
- Address – Prins Hendriklaan 43, 1075 BA Amsterdam
- Telephone – +31 (0)20 5356898
- Email – email@example.com
- Chamber of Commerce no. 34346504
Validata has a Data Protection Officer (‘DPO’) who is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). The DPO can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On what legal basis does Validata process personal data?
Validata processes the personal data on the following bases:
- Permission under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (newsletter and Whitepaper);
- Legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (contact form and complaint).
4. What personal data does Validata process?
Validata only collects and processes personal data that you provide to us by means of the contact form on the website, when you register for the newsletter, when you download a Whitepaper or when you lodge a complaint. In these cases Validata processes the following data:
- First name and surname;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Company name;
- Personal data that are provided in communications with us.
5. For what purposes does Validata process the personal data?
Validata processes the personal data exclusively for the specific purposes for which they have been provided:
- When you have registered for the newsletter, we will use your personal data to periodically send you the newsletter. Additionally, we may use your data to occasionally send you other information that may be interesting to you, such as invitations to events or recent developments.
- If you have filled out our contact form, we will use your personal data to contact you and/or answer your questions.
- If you provide personal data in order to download a Whitepaper, we will use your personal data to supply the document you asked for and to contact you about the document in question and Validata’s services.
- If you have lodged a complaint, we will use your personal data to contact you and/or deal with your complaint.
6. With whom does Validata share the personal data?
To send out newsletters, Validata uses Mailchimp.
7. Is my data secure?
Validata has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
8. How long will my data be stored?
Your data will be stored no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected, as set out in this document Privacy Website.
If you have provided personal data in order to receive the newsletter, your personal data will be stored for as long as you wish to receive the newsletter. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, your personal data will be deleted.
If your personal data has been received through the contact form or the complaint form, Validata will store them for as long as necessary to answer your questions or deal with your complaint.
If you have provided personal data in order to download a Whitepaper, your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary to supply the requested document and contact you about it.
9. Will my personal data be transferred to countries outside of the EEA?
No, your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside of the EEA.
10. What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
You have the right to inspect your data and if necessary correct them. You also have the right in certain cases to have your data deleted, for example because you have unsubscribed from our newsletter. You also have the right to (temporarily) have the processing of your data limited if it is incorrect or must be deleted. In addition, you have the possibility of withdrawing your permission for or object to the processing of your data.
If you should have a complaint about us, you can lodge a complaint with Validata using the complaint form available on Validata’s website.
Please also be advised that you can lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority about how Validata handles your personal data.
For requests as described above, you can contact Validata Support on email@example.com.
11. Version Privacy Website
This Privacy Website document may change from time to time. You can always find the most up to date version on our website.