Your Privacy Is Important to Us
Validata offers screening services to large and small organisations who need to verify certain personal data because of policies or law and regulations, before entering into new business relations. This could concern employers having to check degrees and diploma’s or real estate agents making sure future tenants can pay the rent.
We understand that being screened is not something you might enjoy; in fact, our client obligates you to do so. Therefore, your privacy is important to us. We can only provide excellent services when you trust us with your data. Even though it is expected of you to cooperate, we believe you only will when we are transparent about how we process and secure your personal data. We are happy to inform you about it and the way you can contact us, in case you have any questions.
Below, we have listed several measures which show how important your privacy is to us:
- Validata’s Privacy Statement describes how we process your data and your rights in relation to this.
- Validata has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) that works independently within Validata to ensure we keep complying with the privacy laws.
- All (software) developments focused on handling personal data rely on ‘privacy by design’.
- All processing of personal data is logged by PrivacyPerfect’s (www.privacyperfecto.com) system. It allows us to monitor our processing correctly as well as check our performance at a later stage.
- We develop our own software using Mendix’ (www.mendix.com) applications and technology, with the added knowledge and skills of Finaps (www.finaps.com).
- When it comes to security, we are working closely together with Zerocopter (www.zerocopter.com). This independent specialist periodically checks our systems for weaknesses.