Search: Business Engineer
Who are we looking for?
A developer who likes to think along with the business and come up with solutions. The software used within Validata is developed internally in combination with a permanent partner and is based on Mendix technology. As the company has complex processes, it is always a challenge to design, develop, and also manage the most suitable software. User-friendliness and performance are therefore of great importance.
As a business engineer you will develop in Mendix. These are your main tasks and responsibilities:
• speaking with the product owner, users, and co-developers to understand how the processes run
• develop and build in Mendix
• jointly responsible for the entire process from functional design to delivery
• management of the application including bug fixes
• keeping in touch with the business about the technical feasibility of solutions
• thinking along and supporting system architecture
• participation in projects.
Who are we?
We are Validata, an innovative software company specialised in employment screening. Every day we support our clients – from ABN AMRO to bol.com – with their challenge of hiring the right people and managing their risks. The dynamic market we operate in is still developing rapidly and offers many opportunities, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
What can you offer?
• completed education – minimum bachelor degree
• experience and knowledge of Mendix
• you are certified as a ‘Rapid Developer’ and ‘Advanced Developer’ certification is an advantage.
• experience in translating requirements into application functionality
• good command of the Dutch and English language
• eager to learn
• flexible & accurate
What can we offer?
Happiness at work! The work environment, colleagues, great team activities and Friday drinks form part of the job satisfaction within Validata. Our young organization consists of approximately 30 employees at a prime location in Amsterdam South, near the Vondelpark. We have an open, direct culture, short lines of communication, professional and result-oriented approach, but also informal and casual.
In addition we offer:
• a competitive salary, laptop & pension scheme
• vitality policy (including gym subscription and Swap bike)
• flexibility and freedom in carrying out your work
• scope and opportunity to develop yourself
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org (People and Culture Manager)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bart Bijkerk (CCO/ CTO) 06 451 62 833, email@example.com
A pre-employment screening and a taster day at Validata are part of the application procedure.